We want you to succeed, and would like to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Having success? Happy with your plants? Are they growing well? Send us a photo of your plant, or a collection of plants. We’ll post it here. Below are some examples that we’ve received in the past.
Having difficulties? Perhaps we can help. Send us (by email to email@example.com ) a photo(s)* of the “problem plant” with as many details as you can (briefly) provide. For example:
- Name of the variety.
- Its approximate age and history (if purchased from us, when?).
- Where in the house is it being grown.
- Light source–a window or under lights (what kind).
- How is it watered, how often, and water source.
- The pot type and size and when was it last repotted.
- The soil used.
- General environment-temperature, humidity.
- Pests or disease suspected–if so, why?
- Anything else we might need to know.
Tell us your concerns. If this can’t be explained in an email, follow up with a phone call during business hours. Please call us BEFORE your plant is dead or dying, and problems can still be addressed!
*We won’t post your photo or problems without your permission.
Recent photos from July 2023:
Recent photos from June 2023: